What is Epiphany? Epiphany is a term in traditional Greek that is derived from the words ‘to appear’, and is used to describe manifestation, or appearance. In the Christian content it is used to describe the day that Christians celebrate the revelation or manifestation of God’s son as a human being in the young born [...]Read More...
TagsAnnunciation best bible apps Bible Facts Bible Mystery bible software Bible Study Books Business Business Religion Catholic Catholic Bible Catholic Celebrations Christian Bible Christianity Church Disciples of Christ Epiphany Feast of the Epiphany History Holy Bible Holy City Holy land illimunati Judaism Knights Templar niv bible NIV Bible Zondervan NIV Online Pope Religious Symbols Science Survey Symbology Templar Three Kings Day vatican World Religions
World news: Religion | guardian.co.uk
- Woolwich attack: 'these poor idiots have nothing to do with Islam'If there is a message from the reaction to Rigby's death it is that Muslims are doing all they can to counter killers' divisive intentTwo da […]
- Holidays, or holy-days, are a great time to relearn enchantment with the world | Giles FraserOn this Greek island, I am gaining much vicarious enrichment seeing the world anew through the eyes of my 10-year-old sonI wage a losing battle in my […]
- Islamists, gangs, the EDL - all target alienated young menTighter security won't save us from more Woolwich-style attacks, but helping to protect those most at risk mightAlmost eight years ago, I lost on […]
- Are converts more likely to be extremists than other Muslims? | Leon MoosaviSomething about the convert experience may explain why a small minority, like the Woolwich attackers, find extremist messages attractiveNow that we kn […]
- Woolwich attack: 'these poor idiots have nothing to do with Islam'